Friday, October 28, 2016

"Wait for it...ALIENS!!!"



Investigator claims 'UFO wreckage' is evidence aliens visited...

Okay, I know what you are thinking.  Here at CreationReport.com, we have lost it. Aliens???  Hear me out.  I do not know if that hunk of metal that they found is actually really old or a just piece of a World War II aircraft that they are simply miss-dating.  The point is, if you read your Bible, you will see that ancient humans were FAR more intelligent than we are today.  I am not saying that ancient humans were able to make aluminum before or shortly after the flood.  What I am saying is that it is possible that people were making aluminum before the flood.  It is comical that, when science cannot explain things in a historical context, their get-out-of-embarrassment-free card is, "Wait for it...ALIENS!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment